SEO Associate / Specialist
Are you looking for a role you enjoy showing up to every single day?
Do you enjoy using your talents to promote great products and make an impact on customers?
If you’re thinking “hmm, that sounds nice...” then we have a role here that’s just waiting for you.
Brandetize is a “people-first” environment that focuses on a positive work energy. Our core values are the principles we live by and we have a transparent community that encourages your opinions, ideas, and feedback in every situation. We build and promote only brands and clients that we are proud of and believe in.
We believe in supporting our determined and motivated staff and we place a lot of trust in our team to help run the clients’ businesses successfully and fearlessly. At Brandetize, we have a saying - “you win or you learn” - and we are always learning!
If you’re hungry for more, and you can’t wait to take on a new challenge then you are perfect for this role where you will develop comprehensive and holistic SEO strategies for our clients in order to drive traffic, engagement, and sales.
- Assess each client account, identify SEO opportunities, and promote organic growth
- Increase website authority, crawlability, findability, and content quality
- Provide creative and tech specs for on-page optimizations or implement on WordPress
- Plan and carryout large-scale outreach campaigns for targeted link-building
- Work with in-house tech team to optimize website for crawlability and speed
- Optimize existing content and create roadmap to fill in gaps
- Support existing marketing funnels with TOFU, MOFU, and BOFU organic traffic
- Manage and understand all aspects of a successful SEO campaign, creating project plans and timelines, and measuring performance along the way
- Draft ideas and present clearly and effectively to internal and external teams
- Oversee SEO initiatives from concept creation to implementation
- Report at weekly and monthly meetings for multiple accounts
- Motivate, support and work with a team of resources in each area of the company
- Use SEO tools and software for efficient results, including Google Search Console, Google Analytics, MOZ, SEMrush
- Use standard agency tools to stay in-tune with the team, including Google Docs, Asana, Slack and other project management and communication tools
- Extensive on-page and off-page SEO skills and experience
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest SEO news, trends, and best-practices
- Experience planning and executing outreach campaigns for link-building
- Strong grasp on content strategy and customer buying journey phases
- Ability to use keyword research as a basis to outline long-form posts
- Strong writing skills for both content and direct-response copy
- High attention to detail to execute the best possible project or outcome
- Managing SEO project schedules, assets, budgets, and client expectations or goals
- Participating in all phases of SEO project development cycles
- Contributing to agency blog and information product initiatives
- Staying humble and leaving your ego at the door
- 3+ years of dedicated SEO experience in the digital marketing space
- The ability to learn quickly and rapidly build expertise in new industry verticals
- Experience with reporting and research analysis (including website analytics)
- An entrepreneurial spirit and desire to ‘take projects and run with them’
- The ability to work with limited direction and still execute well
- A collaborative nature and confidence in your performance
- A true passion for achieving great results
Brandetize Core Values (CORE PPL):
- Communication, Communication, Communication
- Ownership Mentality
- Respect for Yourself, Teammates and Customers
- Elevate, Encourage & Inspire Others to Greatness
- Positive Energy Work Environment
- Promote products and Brands We’re Proud of and Believe In
- Learning, Growth & Improvement
Reach out and provide us with a message that explains why you’re a good fit for this position, and your resume emphasizing any relevant experience you have.
Please submit a resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com and include the phrase "SEO Specialist" in the subject line of the email to be considered. Any submissions received without this term in the subject line will be automatically discarded.