Web & Graphic Design Intern
Exciting opportunity to work for an established company and brands that are experiencing incredible growth. This is an unpaid internship for college credit.
Brandetize (www.brandetize.com), currently headquartered in San Diego, CA, is a digital agency that partners with world-class personalities and brands to expand their reach, monetize their business, and leave a positive impact on the world. The Brandetize team has successfully been managing the business for its client partners for over 16 years and continues to grow each year.
Some of the brand personalities that Brandetize is partnered with include:
- Brian Tracy - Best-selling author of over 60 books, Brian Tracy has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than 5,000,000 people in 5,000 talks and seminars throughout the US, Canada, and 55 other countries worldwide in the areas of business success, sales success, leadership success, and personal achievement. www.briantracy.com
- Phil Town (Rule One Investing) - NY Times Best Selling Author, Phil Town teaches “Rule #1 Investing,” the #1 strategy for successful investing. Phil teaches his investing principles to thousands of people per year. www.ruleoneinvesting.com
- Jack Canfield - Jack Canfield is recognized leader in personal development. He is the author and co-author of more than 150 books, including The Chicken Soup for the Soul® series, which sold over 500 million print copies worldwide. He is also the Founder of The Canfield Training Group, which teaches motivated individuals how to achieve all of their goals. www.jackcanfield.com
Job Description: Brandetize (www.brandetize.com) is looking for a Web Graphic Design Intern to become an integral part of the existing marketing team. The office environment is very entrepreneurial, and we’re seeking self-starters to grow with the company.
This Web Graphic Design Intern will gain valuable experience by working with experienced designers to create various branding systems and supporting graphics for marketing campaigns. This person will be helping in contributing to our client’s brand for our social media and paid ads department, while also working on various landing pages, video assets, banner ads, product images, and more.
This ideal candidate has a desire to work with a marketing team and take ideas from concept to execution. This person ideally should have some experience making responsive designs for the web and a willingness to learn about digital marketing and how design can contribute to, not only making a sound user experience, but also assist in improving monthly revenue for the company.
The unique team structure will allow for the Web Graphic Design Intern to get involved in various projects throughout the department, and will provide ample opportunities to learn about all aspects of online marketing. The candidate will have the ability to own and manage their own projects, exert their creativity and put their ideas into action.
Candidate qualities desired:
- Detail orientated
- Critical thinker
- Ability to collaborate with other
- High energy and desire to learn; motivated
- Interested in digital marketing design
- Ability to think creatively and clearly express ideas
- “Big Picture” thinker
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Desire to work in a team setting
- Organized and efficient
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Works well under pressure
- Team player and maintains a positive attitude
- Understanding of maintaining brand identity
- Understanding of responsive design and web grid systems
- Creating high quality responsive landing pages
- Modifying & upgrading existing websites, designs, and graphics
- Banner ads and social ad creative
- Product images
- Social media and blog post images
- Video graphics and thumbnails
- Experience with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Solid understanding of design fundamentals and techniques
- Knowledge of responsive web design
- Knowledge of brand communication and how to maintain pre-existing brand identity
- Conversion knowledge a plus
- HTML/CSS knowledge a plus
- Must provide portfolio
- Must be an undergraduate in their junior or senior year
- Strong computer and typing skills required
If you are a high-energy, detail-oriented individual who is very confident in their abilities to serve others, and is willing to work hard, then this may be a perfect fit for you. In this position, you will have the opportunity to work in an agency environment and learn about the various aspects of digital web design.
Please submit a resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com and include the phrase "Graphic Design Intern" in the subject line of the email to be considered. Any submissions received without this term in the subject line will be automatically discarded.