Digital Marketing Manager
Are you looking for a role you enjoy showing up to every single day?
Do you enjoy using your talents to promote great products and make an impact on customers?
If you’re thinking “hmm, that sounds nice..” then we have a role here that’s just waiting for you.
Brandetize is a “people-first” environment that focuses on a positive work energy. Our core values are the principles we live by and we have a transparent community that encourages your opinions, ideas, and feedback in every situation. We build and promote only brands and clients that we are proud of and believe in.
We believe in supporting our determined and motivated staff and we place a lot of trust in the marketing managers to help run the clients’ businesses successfully and fearlessly. At Brandetize, we have a saying - “you win or you learn” - and we are always learning!
If you’re hungry for more, and you can’t wait to take on a new challenge then you are perfect for this role where you will develop comprehensive and holistic marketing strategies for our clients in order to drive engagement, sales, and community-development.
- Assess the business, identify opportunities, and promote growth
- Understand and improve funnel marketing, design projects, and social initiatives
- Manage and understand all aspects of a successful campaign, from social to paid ads, banner ads to landing pages, creating project plans and timelines, and measuring performance
- Oversee digital initiatives from concept creation to implementation
- Draft ideas and present clearly and effectively to internal and external teams
- Develop email campaigns in infusionsoft for optimized performance and higher conversions
- Motivate, support and work with a team of resources in each area of the company
- Use tools and software for efficient results, including Google Docs, Asana, Slack and other project management and communication tools
- Paying attention to detail to deliver the best possible product or outcome
- Writing, designing and testing web pages to increase conversions
- Leading, developing, and inspiring people
- Managing schedules, assets, budgets, and client expectations or goals
- Participating in all phases of the project development cycle
- Prioritizing and working on multiple projects at once
- Pushing yourself to learn new trends and stay updated on digital best-practices
- Staying humble and leaving your ego at the door
- 3+ years of experience in the digital marketing space
- Experience with Infusionsoft is a plus
- A collaborative nature and confidence in your performance
- The ability to learn quickly and rapidly build expertise in new industry verticals
- Experience with reporting and research analysis (including website analytics)
- An entrepreneurial spirit and desire to ‘take projects and run with them’
- The ability to work with limited direction and still execute well
- A true passion for achieving great results
- A full-time salary position
- Full benefits (including medical, dental, and vision care)
- Unlimited PTO
- A great working space in Banker's Hill, right next to Balboa Park
- A team that works hard, has fun, and loves a challenge
Brandetize Core Values (CORE PPL):
- Communication, Communication, Communication
- Ownership Mentality
- Respect for Yourself, Teammates and Customers
- Elevate, Encourage & Inspire Others to Greatness
- Positive Energy Work Environment
- Promote products and Brands We're Proud of and Believe In
- Learning, Growth & Improvement
Reach out and provide us with a message that explains why you're a good fit for this position, and your resume emphasizing any relevant experience you have.
Apply For Digital Marketing Manager Now