Event Customer Service
Are you looking for a dynamic role you enjoy showing up to every day?
Do you enjoy using your positive energy and being detail-oriented in order to help people and make a positive impact on a customer’s experience?
Do you thrive as part of a high energy team?
Are you the kind of person who naturally strives to do whatever it takes to turn your goals into roaring successes?
If you’re thinking “That sounds just like me!” then we have a role here that is perfect for you.
Brandetize is a “people-first” environment that buzzes with positive energy and collaboration. You will be working with some of the smartest, most original and passionate marketers in San Diego.
Our core values are the principles we live by, and we are as ambitious as we are humble. We pride ourselves on our transparent culture that encourages your opinions, ideas, and feedback in every situation. We never settle for second best or “just good enough.”
We only build and promote brands and clients that we are proud of and believe in.
And we only hire the absolute best.
If you’re hungry for more, then you are perfect for this role. You’ll be helping to champion a 3x New York Times best-selling author and investing guru as an important part of his team, in a customer service role.
Your focus will be on developing rapport with customers, helping future students and event attendees with their questions, and assisting in travel confirmations and bookings as needed for his popular monthly live events.
You’ll also get the opportunity to assist in engagement with his massive social media following, including Facebook, Instagram, Podcast fans, and YouTube subscribers.
- Proactively making outgoing calls to registered event attendees in order to confirm attendance and help them with their travel accommodations
- Handling incoming Customer Service requests via phone and email
- Crafting quality engagement responses on Social media (direct messages, comments and group pages)
- Concepting and implementing processes for a better customer experience
- Provide support to the team on various other projects as needed
- Communicating with event team on logistics and special bookings
- Detail oriented, detail oriented, detail oriented
- Strong follow-up & follow-through
- Organized and efficient
- Enjoys working with and talking to people
- High energy and desire to learn/improve
- A natural born go-getter!
- Ability to anticipate needs, barriers, etc.
- Proactively answers questions through critical thinking
- Implements better practices and methods naturally to improve the position and company
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- 2+ years customer service or sales support experience
- 1+ years administrative experience in an office setting
- Event, marketing, sales or social media experience a plus!
- Very strong verbal, written and communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and email programs
- The ability to learn quickly and rapidly build expertise
- Experience with reporting and data review
- An entrepreneurial spirit and desire to ‘take projects and run with them’
- The ability to work with limited direction and still execute well
- A true passion for achieving great results
- A full-time position
- Full benefits (including medical, dental, and vision care)
- Discretionary PTO
- A great working space in Banker’s Hill, right next to Balboa Park
- A team that works hard, has fun, and loves a challenge
Brandetize Core Values (CORE PPL):
- Communication, Communication, Communication
- Ownership Mentality
- Respect for Yourself, Teammates and Customers
- Elevate, Encourage & Inspire Others to Greatness
- Positive Energy Work Environment
- Promote products and Brands We’re Proud of and Believe In
- Learning, Growth & Improvement
Reach out and provide us with a message that explains why you’re a good fit for this position, and your resume emphasizing any relevant experience you have.Learn more about our Office Culture.