Digital Marketing Manager
You will influence strategic decisions to help drive businesses forward, turning good brands into great ones.
The Digital Marketing Manager should understand digital marketing best-practices and growing trends, and be able to present clear campaign ideas and client solutions to a team of resources in order to help concepts reach implementation.
In this role, it is important that you have the ability to look at data and garner insights that can be turned into actionable projects. You will be expected to work collaboratively with a variety of resources from copywriting to development.
Brandetize builds and promotes brands and clients that we are proud of and believe in. As a Digital Marketing Manager with our elite team, you will be responsible for overseeing the execution of new campaigns, optimizing the customer experience, and growing the business.
In addition to meeting and exceeding client goals, you will be expected to:
- Assess the client’s business, identify opportunities, and promote growth
- Oversee digital initiatives from concept creation to implementation
- Clearly communicate project goals and ideas
- Develop an email strategy for optimized performance and higher conversions
- Motivate, support and work with a team of resources in each area of the company
- Understand and improve funnel marketing, design projects, and social initiatives
- Use tools and software for efficient results, including Google Docs, Asana, Slack and other project management and communication tools.
If you’re someone who likes to:
- Pay attention to detail and deliver the best possible product or proposal
- Write and test emails and optimize online landing pages
- Lead, develop, and inspire people
- Manage schedules, assets, budgets, and client expectations or goals
- Participate in all phases of the project development cycle
- Prioritize and work on multiple projects at once
- Push yourself to learn new trends and stay updated on digital best-practices
- Exceed expectations and hold yourself to a high level of performance
- Work hard and play hard
- Be humble and leave your ego at the door
And you have the following:
- 2+ years of experience with digital marketing and email strategy
- A collaborative nature and confidence in your performance
- The ability to learn quickly and rapidly build expertise in new industry verticals
- Experience with reporting and research analysis (including website analytics)
- An entrepreneurial spirit and desire to ‘take projects and run with them’
- The ability to work with limited direction in high-pressure situations
- A true passion for our craft
Then apply for this great opportunity and you’ll get:
- A full-time salary position with a company that takes its culture to the next level
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, and vision care
- Paid holidays, sick time, and vacation PTO
- A great working space in Banker’s Hill, right next to Balboa Park
- A team that works hard, has fun, and loves a challenge
If you’re serious:
Reach out and provide us with a message that explains why you’re a good fit for this position, and your resume emphasizing any relevant experience you have.
We believe in giving it our all, in work and in play. Our people and our clients make us who we are and we firmly believe in our company values.
- Communication - We foster an open and collaborative environment
- Build and Promote - Our clients AND our team members are people we believe in and WANT to see succeed
- Ownership Mentality - We work hard to deliver a product we are proud of and happy to put our name behind
- Respect - We all bring strengths to the table at Brandetize and our mutual respect helps each role to thrive and contribute effectively
- Continuous Learning - We constantly push ourselves to be the best and learn more
- Positive Energy - We bring fun and excitement to each challenge
Apply For Digital Marketing Manager Now